Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Morning run in Hoi An

Near the river
Sun over the fields


Colours early morning are beautiful


Just missed the sunrise!

I'm moaning about being up at 5, and these guys are already out fishing!







Fields of morning glory







































Some of the sights on my morning run this morning. If you plan to exercise while you are here (and it's in hotter weather), don't go any later than 5 am. The humidity makes it very hard to breathe. Don't be an idiot like me and go without a water bottle!
Yesterday was a little slower after our massive successes of the day before, but never mind, We have options for employing our carer and the next few days I want to spend revisiting our kids to have enough info to write their programs to demonstrate to Phuong how to teach the carer. It could easily be that families pull out at some stage, and I want Phuong to have all the resources at her fingertips to choose another child. Looking forward to a good day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment