By the time I look through roughly 600 photos then choose just a few then work out how to do it again it's midnight and I'm still way behind in my blog.
Quickly though, these last three days have been a real rollercoaster. Monday was largely miserable, despite seeing our three POD kids. It doesn't reflect well on anyone to dwell on it, so I'm not going to relay what happened. Delighted to report we are all friends again, and Tuesday/Wednesday have been much more happy and productive. Our kids are beautiful, just look at their faces, and you'll work out why I keep coming. The effort, the motivation, the joy, the happiness (and the sadness) just have me hooked on their fates. Will definitely update a bit more tomorrow as things start to wind down. We have finished our assessments, finished writing all our resources for them, and are just putting together the information folders to leave behind. Every day still brings surprises and new problems to solve, but certainly keeps the brain sparking all day!






























No comments:
Post a Comment